Movie Marquee Friday: Reloaded

I'm a fan of movies, and I'm a fan of graphic design. Naturally, I had to bring those two loves together somehow, specifically with my own DVD collection. Between December of 2009 and May of 2011, I stripped collection of their titles, adding some poetic line to the first instance of a movie's title showing up on screen. Since then, I've added many films to that collection, and seeing as I've been taking Fridays half-off lately, I thought I'd bring the feature back. If you want to initiate a discussion on any of these movies, feel free. I otherwise present these little tributes to title graphics with no further commentary.

Flip the cards and you get...

Under those trees, sketching buildings before the clock winds back.

In small rooms, big things happen.

Big home city, small comfortable couple.

Big foreign city, tiny lost couple.

The cows have taken over civilization.

Cleaving these bloody United States...

From afar, he appreciated the lament of her violent.

Comments