Why Did I Never Notice..?

So I was listening to the latest Who's Who podcast by my esteemed blogging colleagues Rob Kelly and the Irredeemable Shag, staring at the cover of Who's Who vol.XV, and maybe it's because Mr. Mind is sitting on the logo, but...
Why did I never notice the checkerboard in this thing?! It's the same checkerboard DC would put at the top of all their comics, "Go-Go Checks" that would make it easier to spot your favorite DC comics hiding behind the competitors' mags on spinner racks in 1966-67. A real piece of DC history, hiding right there in plain sight. In almost 30 years of looking at Who's Who, I'd never made the connection or ever seen it mentioned. If you stare at something long enough, I guess...

Crap, what ELSE did I miss?

Comments

"Crap, what ELSE did I miss?"

Well, I assume you noticed all the Illuminati clues through the series. Right?

Shag
Abel M'Vada said…
If you stare at it long enough whilst making yourself slightly cross-eyed, a 3D Bat-Mite reveals itself. Or maybe it's Congorilla. I don't know, I can never make the damn thing work.
Siskoid said…
Shag: If you take all the Warlord and Omega Men characters out of the books and put them in the right order, then place a flashlight underneath them, it spells out a secret message.

Abel: I think it's where all the 60s Teen Titans villains are hiding.