Sexy Kitty Week

As I mentioned in yesterday's This Week in Geek, I'll be on tour with my improv troupe part of the week. It's in a nearby region, so I'll be in and out of town, but I don't know if I'll have the time or energy to generate much content. Yeah, it's time for an extended Cat of the Geek Week. To make it a little more Google-friendly, all 5 "cats" will be sexy girls, some feline, some only kitty-themed.

Gotta cater to my demographic (what a terrible pun). For the ladies out there, I know I owe you for this. Don't worry, I'll find some way you can collect in the near future. So without further ado...

Sexy Cat of the Geek #33: Pussy Galore
Name: Pussy Galore
Stomping Grounds: A haystack in Goldfinger
Side: Evil then Good
Breed: All woman
Cat Powers: Immune to charm. Judo. Piloting.
Skills: Eat 3, Sleep 6, Mischief 8, Wit 8, Making sweet love under a parachute 10
Cat Weaknesses: Not as immune to Bond's charms as she would like.

Comments