Action Figure Theater: Rulers!

Comments

googum said…
If those guys aren't careful, Aquaman will totally force them to make out...

How are the Dr. Who figures? They're the wrong scale for me, but I see them here and there.
Siskoid said…
There are also some huge Mego-sized ones. I have an Ood and a Judoon and they're gorgeous.

The small figures are quite nice too. Some of the accessories tend to be pretty small and not hold well in the characters' hands, but overall, nice sculpts, soft latex clothing (or with the Sea Devil, that mesh is fabric).

This was in the 1st Classic Doctor mega-set with Doctors 4-5-6, Morbius and Mr. Sin (gorgeous), the Robots of Death, and all parts of the Robot from Robot (funky and clunky). Mentioned them here. The dolls are shown here.
Siskoid said…
But what's your preferred scale? If it's smaller, the monsters might still be used to tower over normal humans.

If it's bigger, then, uhm... might I recommend Planet of the Giants, Carnival of Monsters or The Armageddon Factor for shrunken Who stories?
rob! said…
Looking through panels 1 and 2, I thought "Aquaman should show up in this..." and then I got to panel 3.

Nicely done.
Sea-of-Green said…
SubMariner could take ALL of 'em. ;-)
Alden said…
this is inspiring me to play with my Star trek action figures. I would never post online what occurred though, it would expose too many secret facets of my dark side.
Siskoid said…
What did this reveal about me?
Matthew Turnage said…
Is the sudden appearance of the Aquaman DVD set between Trial of a Time Lord and Remembrance of the Daleks imply that Arthur Curry was the Six-and-a-halfth Doctor?
Siskoid said…
The explanation is wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey, so I can even begin to fathom it.
Alden said…
I think this would reveal feelings of self doubt, as exemplified by your characters lacking any true weapons. Their use of flashlights and suction cups show your own inadequacy.

And it also reveals that you're a geek to boot.
Siskoid said…
"We hold these truths to be self-evident..."
rob! said…
SubMariner could take ALL of 'em.How is nailing Sue Richards going to help?
Siskoid said…
The Shrine fights back!