Posters Post

Can't seem to finish any article I start today, so here's a cheap post about posters I've made that have a (sometimes slim) connection to geekery. I exhibited a few improv posters last year, so this is very much a sequel. Beware: They're pretty much in French.

I'd been wanting to engrave a message on the One Ring since last year, and this year got to do it:
A more recent poster paid hommage to that geeky mainstay, the Christmas-cookie-chucking ninja:
Is the space program geeky? I say YES.
Geeky in the sense that it looks like a multi-genre universal role-playing product, though it really started out as a study of fonts:
And here's one where I repurposed Brian Bolland's monkey from the top of my blog for a poster ("Improv... it isn't scripted!").
And finally, not an improv poster, but something I had to do for a Hawaiian party. The doll's name is apparently "Honey", and everyone at the office has taken to saying that I have one at home.
Yeah, like my lazy bones would ever go to the trouble of staging that whole mise-en-scène with ANY of my dolls. Uhm... but I've said too much.

Comments