From Faux to Mo-Faux

After trying my hand at starting up this blog, encountering technical difficulties, then just doing it on my own server space... I'm back. Why not? 

 

This blog is gonna widen the net and offer tons of crap that I've either experienced or created. I'll try not to scare you. 

 

If you DO want to be scared, check out the projects I've been involved with or am involved with by way of my own site(s): 

 

Unauthorized Doctor Who CCG  

 

Tons of Star Trek CCG (1st ed.) crap 

 

Some DCHeroes stats 

 

Speaking of which, there's a small site for our current DCH campaign, plus something called GURPS Shiftworld that is on hold, and a reworking of the Dream Park RPG

 

And my old Improv site (en français, s'il vous plait). There's more, but you want to be able to sleep at night.

Comments

Mélanie said…
Welcome in 2006!!! Créer ton propre site web était tellement...2004!
Pout said…
Dude, you've fallen to the dark side: lazyness. Welcome.

(at least we offer efficiency!)